Compassion

Compassion

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Day 4 - Montego Bay, Jamaica

 
Laughter is good for the soul. 

Today I learned that one of the kids that is in my group was shot a few months ago. He is 15 years old and it was determined that he's a walking miracle. The bullet went through the young man's arm and through the top of his back not hitting any major organs. He is the type of kid that doesn't take anything serious, so it's extremely hard to keep him engaged, but he's super respectful. 

Finding this out made me think about how no matter what country an individual may live in, people go through tramatic experiences. These tramatic experiences have a direct connection on how individuals then see and engage in this thing called life. 

 
Once again, the day went well. I was able to teach a praise and worship song that is sung at the church that I am a member of. It was well received and fell in line with the theme: LOVE

I would like to end today's blog by showing you some neat pictures that I was able to capture with my phone today. Within these pictures, I definitely felt God's presence. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Live~Laugh~Love

No comments:

Post a Comment