Compassion

Compassion

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Thank You for your Donations!!!



I want to publicly thank the following people:

Renaisa Anthony ~ Bakari Buckley ~ Letha Buckley ~ Jabrina Buckley ~ Osbourne Buckley ~ Pam Dahlager ~ Chakiera & Will Felder ~ Mary & Wallace Franklin ~ Bessie Griffin ~ Tammie & Darren Harmon ~ Donna Harris ~ Roberta & Leroy Hawkins ~ Stephanie Hooks-Boahen & Isaac Boahen ~ Veryl Logan Hudson ~ Alberta Johnson ~ Beryl Love ~ Debra & Harvey Love ~ Rose McGee ~ Anna Ouattara ~ Sunita Persaud ~ Angela & Rick Raven ~ Carolyn & Willis Roberson ~ Bunny Robinson ~ Trenna Ross ~ Kellee & Andy Schweitzer ~ Andrea Thomas ~ Niceta & Jermaine Thomas ~ Doris Tenner-Lewis & Joe Lewis, Sr. ~ Christina & Ben Trok ~ Monee  & Ronald Williams ~ Snoti Wotorson ~ Rotanda & Greg Yarborough

Thank you sooooo much for donating towards my Jamaica Missions Trip!!! I was able to reach my fundraising goal and could not have done it without you. The money you gave paid for my trip and my airfare. 

Many thanks to you all and God Bless! 
XOXO!!! ~ Shannon Tenner

No comments:

Post a Comment