Compassion

Compassion

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Thank You for your Donations!!!





I want to publicly thank those who either donated money and/or items for my Jamaica Missions trip.


Cherise Ayers ~ Sara Cisneros ~ Irma Coleman ~ Stephanie Crosby ~ Angela Davis ~ Bessie Griffin  ~ Alberta Johnson ~ Aisha Mgeni ~ Armetha Pihlstrom ~ Carolyn & Willis Roberson ~ Bunny Robinson ~ Mary Robinson ~ Lisa Sayles-Adams ~ Karla Spencer-George ~ Pam Stewart ~ Demress Stockman ~ Doris Tenner-Lewis & Joe Lewis, Sr. ~ Debra Ticey ~ Christina & Ben Trok ~ Jackie Turner


Thank you again for donating!!! I was able to reach my fundraising goal and could not have done it without you! The money you gave paid for a weeks worth of vacation bible school crafts for 48 children. I was also able to get age appropriate gifts for the children whom range in age from 4-18. There is a remaining $300 that will be given to the pastor to assist with making repairs on the church. If I forgot anyone, charge it to my mind and not my heart. 


Many thanks to you all and God Bless! 
XOXO!!! ~ Shannon Tenner

No comments:

Post a Comment