Compassion

Compassion

Friday, July 21, 2017

Day 6 - 2017 Mission Jamaica

Galatians 5:22-23
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.”

Just like that VBS is over. What an experience! This is my second year doing a missions trip and each year I learn more about myself during this time. I become more humble and truly open myself up to be a servant of God's will. It is during this time that it is more clear what my purpose in life is. 

If you have had a desire to do a missions trip, I encourage you to try it. I guarantee that it will be life altering. Below you will find the following:
- A picture of the kids playing a game to wrap up today's VBS. 
- An example of one of the crafts completed by the kids. 
- The last two pictures are of us getting a tour of the parish by a couple of the teenagers. I'm definitely feeling the workout now that I'm now relaxed. 

Live~Laugh~Love








No comments:

Post a Comment